Sunday, December 24, 2006

My ankle big overhaul part 1

My ankle has serious issue. Sometime in September 2006, I went and see an orthopedic surgeon at DSH for some help. Well, the problem at first was my knee. It has been killing me whenever I was going up the stairs. Well, my over weightness is another problem but the knee has been bugging me since I was in Melbourne.

So,during the consultation, I explained to him about my knee problem. After running a quick diagnosis, he told me to do an x-ray of my ankle! Not my knee! Now we are going somewhere...

Later it was discovered that I've 3 ligaments in the ankle that has gone kaput!The kind doc told me that the foot cannot regenerate the ligaments anymore due to recurring damage. @ options were given; operation or a new method called prolotheraphy. So I took the second option as I've had enuff of the OT or operation table. Damn scary man...

to be continued...

~Re-flectionz of my mind~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment