Wednesday, March 26, 2008

24 Mac Refllection

It's a manic Monday.

Started off late as the cab that was taking me to HCDC mixed up the address with Plaza Pantai Junction. Not sure whether the place rhymes with Jalan Universiti or not :)

I still owe the dept my leave. I've yet to fill into the system for the last Friday.

Around 10 am a 1 on 1 meeting with Arlina. I've been assigned with many things man... really lots of it. LMS, own development plan, training plan and many more. Plus I've to meet Ghaz and her every 2 weeks. Gulp!

Well, one thing really right from her is that I need to make things faster. Really fast.

After the meeting, I went back to HQ, around 11.30 am, arrived just before noon.

In the afternoon, it's all work.

First Connie briefed me about LMS and latest issues. Them around 3:30 pm, Adrene from HP came over and together with Su of JIT and Connie. We discussed about the enhancement requirements.

Earlier, I went up to Dato' Daud's PA and hand her the LMS enhancements memo, He's on leave and will only be in the next day. Also, I went over to meet Lim Foo Thai, SK Pmo's director and explain to him about the Procurement policy for special purchase. Ok :)

Well, the meeting took around 2 hours and after the meeting, I worked on the LMS.

At the end I rest for the day around 7:30 pm.


~Re-flectionz of my mind~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment