Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm tired la..

Seriously... I'm currently working on a UAT of the ONYX CRM, 1 week straight! On top of that, my LMS enhancement project is still pending due to some vendor's is calculating their project maintenance cost! To add further to my woes, the Library Information System's project agreement is still pending after more than 6 months! Why? The predecessor didn't do the job before handing it over to me... :( Haiyooo!

It's Ramadhan month and I'm suppose to enjoy this month but I don't think so for this year. Sometimes, I feel that we are not concern and bother about the month of Ramadhan. As if it is just another motnh with deadlines, meetings, etc.

Heard in the radio where a DJ talked about taking life easy and smell the roses. Well, that is going to be hard to do now, simply because I'm very tired laaa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment