Saturday, August 23, 2008

Oh ya, my ride now is a 2nd hand 2003 Honda CRV which I bought from my sister early this year. She got herself a BMW 325i sports ;) the CRV has been with the family since 2003, a hard working machine, with a mileage of about 240,000km already! Last year the aircond system had a huge problem, the compressor busted due to a mistake by my sister's aircond servicemen.

the problem was the resistor but they didn't depressurize and reset the whole system back, the pressure build up in the whole system jammed the compressor and it just blew up.

after the replacement job, the cooling wasn't really there and my back passenger especially my son has been complaining ever since. After talking to some of y ex-sdarians, one of them proposed me to go to Ampang's Wah Tak Aircond service.

the place in ampang is a sold out. Cars queued to take turn and i had to go to another branch at taman putra ampang.

I'm now at the back seat watching them doing the job. I can tell u this, if u've own ur car for more than 2 years and never had the aircond system cleaned up n serviced, u may get sinus and other allergies due to the dust build up in the hoses n the pipes or u'll get a big hole in the pocket what the whole systems fails all together.
oh ya, it took me half a day just to get it done... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment